I'll have you know that the pictures for this post were actually on the 8 month post on December 20, a mere 4 days after her 8 month birthday.
AND for her 8 month birthday present she got a brand new cousin! Payton Anne Shantz. I finally got to meet her over Christmas and what a doll she is!

Here are a couple pictures of her being 8 months old, I couldn't pick just one!
At 8 months she...
Army crawls EVERYWHERE...
Eats EVERYTHING whether she is supposed to or not...
Puked out mashed potatoes...twice...
Still talks and squeals and babbles non stop...
Brightens up everyones day...
Loves to cuddle with her whale, panda, puppy or dolly when she sleeps...
Smiles at someone smiling at her, but then gets shy and turns away...
Loves playing with her friends and cousins...
Has her daddy wrapped around her finger...
1 comment:
Jodi!! I've missed so much of your blog, I didn't know or remember that you went private and sooo... I thought you hadn't blogged since Kymbree's blessing! Gesh! I need to catch up. :)
Post a Comment