My challenge to you...Post your comment with what you think should be captions for the pics... My captains end up getting to lengthy! Can't wait to read what you write! LOVE YOU ALL!
Hey HO! I like the one watching the cell phone (if that is what it is). I imagine she is just shillin after a long and exhausting day of being a babe. Hope all is well!
4 comments:
I LOVE the one with my boys hovering over her.... too cute! Thanks for posting them, so I can steal them!!
Hey HO! I like the one watching the cell phone (if that is what it is). I imagine she is just shillin after a long and exhausting day of being a babe. Hope all is well!
#1 Mmmm this is almost as good as the bottle.
#2 Strike a pose!
#3 Someone else's fingers to eat! Give them to me!
#4 & 5 I know I'm cute boys.
#6 I don't want to see I like being blind!
#7 Enjoying the luxury of technology
# 8 & 9 I'm gonna paint the town pink in my little black dress
#10 STTTRRREETTCCCHH Just doing my morning workout.
Very sweet!
Post a Comment