My baby turned 4 Months last Monday. I never knew how much happiness a single person could bring into my life! I'm so grateful and humbled to be able to be her mother and raise her in this crazy world of ours! She makes us smile more and more everyday and has even brought Matt and I closer together. She's quickly wrapping daddy right around her little fingers. We can't wait to see what the coming months and years will bring to our life.
At 4 months she:
* Smiles immediately upon seeing someone smiling at her, BUT still doesn't like to smile very big * for the camera...stinker
* Upgraded from sucking on her fists to sucking on her fingers
* Tells us countless stories, and is learning how to use the tones of her voice for dramatics
* Tries to take mommy's hair to use it for her own
* Stands with a little of our help
* Concentrates on and grabs for things she can see
* Rubs her eyes when she's tired
* Becoming a cuddle bug
* Upgraded from splashing with her whole body and legs to splashing her ARMS, body and legs... (the kitchen is no longer the location of bath-time, it would get WAY too wet... The little tub now sits in the big tub)
* Temporarily cures all bad moods of those around her
* Still helps daddy study
* Is able to tell us if she likes an outfit by how well she can keep the poop in or out of her diaper...
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I especially love the one with her fingers in her mouth with her stuffed animal!
SO CUTE! I think she has all of us wrapped around her tiny fingers. I'm sure she never poops on the clothes I have given her! Tehehehehehe
Post a Comment