So I uploaded all of these pictures like...oh wow...2 weeks ago, I just have been putting off the captions...And they are kind of out of order because I did all from my camera and then from my parents, and I don't feel like moving the first 6 pictures down to the end (because that's where they belong) so you are going to have to deal with them being out of order. SO there are TONS of pictures...I really will try to be brief on descriptions...and even though I'm catching up now, I'm still two weeks behind! like today, my sweet girl is TWO MONTHS...and a lot has happened in just 2 weeks, so be looking for another post VERY soon.
Rikki and I decided dad is better at taking pictures of his grandkids than we are... and we sure aren't complaining, he gets so pretty dang cute ones!
This is from when we were in Evanston for Aunt Lenore's funeral... She was such a sweet lady and will be missed by a lot of people... It was so sad to see her go, but a relief to know she is free from pain. We love you Aunt Lenore and will always remember your kindness...
Jocelyn is so good with Kymbree... We tell her "be soft" (like we tell her to be with the puppies) so more often then not, she pets her, but she sure loves to give her hugs too...
...and kisses!
She's gonna be such a good big sister (in December)
YAY! I get to be an aunt again! Congratulations Rikki!

It just melts my heart to see my parents with their grandkids. They love them so much! I always thought I had the the best grandparents, but my parents and in laws sure are giving them a run for their money!
Ok...Everything is in order now....
This is an afagan that Cindy, aka Omi Junior, made for Kymbree. Its so soft and she sleeps so good in it. It cracks me up when her little fingers poke through...

Great Grandma Bruce meeting Kymbree for the first time
See! I told you she loves to give her hugs! We don't even tell her too and she just wraps her arms around her.
Great Grandpa and Grandma Dean's first time meeting Kymbree
I have never seen this girl sleep so good without being wrapped up! Grandma's really do have a magic touch!
Silly girl
This little one has THE BEST fine motor skills I have ever seen! It is amazing what she can so already with her chubby little fingers!
(Yes she got the stick into the hole...)
I know you may not believe me, but her jammies are in fact NOT painted on...
Little photo shoot... I think she has a cute sad face...Already has the big lower lip down for when she's trying to sweet talk daddy. A sweet guy in my ward told me "some babies are even cute when they cry!"
She is one month here...
Matt playing the piano with her...
We went out with Cami and Devin for Devin's Birthday! We had a lot of fun going to Iron Man 2 and then to Texas Roadhouse.
Thank you to Joyce (Cami's Mom) for watching all three girls! She was amazing, when we got back to her house she was rocking Kymbree, bouncing Grace in the bouncy seat with her foot and pushing buttons on a book of Abbie's that had music so Abbie could dance. When Cami asked Abbie if she was ready to go, she said "No, I dancin!"
FINALLY! What we have all been waiting for! The surgery!
This is from the hospital when she was born, so a pretty good "before" picture. (the big bump on her left side, our right is in fact NOT her shoulder...It was a cyst)
Just waiting for our turn for surgery. It was originally scheduled for 10, but an emergency surgery came in so we had to wait a little longer. She wasn't allowed to eat... she could have Pedialite until 7 am that day, so they let us give her 2 more ounces of pedialite, since we got moved back. I've never seen her eat so good and fast, but even without the extra stuff, she really wasn't to fussy! She just slept the whole time we were waiting.


After!
Everything went really well and they got it all removed... The incision goes about halfway around her neck, but I really don't think you will be able to see much of it as it heals... They removed about an inch of skin on either side of the incision...



The surgery was on Monday, May 24th and that Thursday he wanted to see her for a follow up. When he looked at the incision he was really proud of himself! He said he had nightmares over what he would see on her that day, thinking there would be a lot of fluid collecting there, but there wasn't.
Then that Saturday morning, since she was doing so well, we decided to meet Doug and Deb in St. George for Memorial day weekend. And yes, my 6 week old, 5 days out of surgery had her first boat riding experience!
On the way to the lake
Matt getting ready to be tortured on the tube...
Katelyn caught a fish!
(But she wouldn't touch it)
She slept almost the whole time...and went about 6 hours between eating...she was pretty mad on the way back to the house..but when she DID finally get to eat, she sure didn't eat much...
Kennadee had her first boat ride too! While Doug and Katelyn were fishing, Debbie took her out of her life jacket for a minute to feed her....
I like how she was holding on to her life jacket as she slept
Although she never got in the pool or lake, she sure did look cute in her swimsuit!
Debbie's 2 1/2 grand-daughters!
Kennadee: 5 months Kymbree: 6 Weeks Katelyn: 4 years
Matt just laid on the back of the boat during fishing time...got a little sunburned... Perfect line down his side...
Well that is all for now... I will start working on REALLY updating now...
And I sucked on the whole BRIEF description department, huh.... SORRY!
Oh and I think I'm gonna go private...so if you would be so kind as to email me your email or leave the comment of your email on here or send a message on facebook, I would GREATLY appreciate it!
My email: jodimarie11@gmail.com
Rikki and I decided dad is better at taking pictures of his grandkids than we are... and we sure aren't complaining, he gets so pretty dang cute ones!
She's gonna be such a good big sister (in December)
YAY! I get to be an aunt again! Congratulations Rikki!
This is an afagan that Cindy, aka Omi Junior, made for Kymbree. Its so soft and she sleeps so good in it. It cracks me up when her little fingers poke through...
(Yes she got the stick into the hole...)
She is one month here...
This is from the hospital when she was born, so a pretty good "before" picture. (the big bump on her left side, our right is in fact NOT her shoulder...It was a cyst)
Everything went really well and they got it all removed... The incision goes about halfway around her neck, but I really don't think you will be able to see much of it as it heals... They removed about an inch of skin on either side of the incision...
Then that Saturday morning, since she was doing so well, we decided to meet Doug and Deb in St. George for Memorial day weekend. And yes, my 6 week old, 5 days out of surgery had her first boat riding experience!
On the way to the lake
(But she wouldn't touch it)
Kennadee: 5 months Kymbree: 6 Weeks Katelyn: 4 years
And I sucked on the whole BRIEF description department, huh.... SORRY!
Oh and I think I'm gonna go private...so if you would be so kind as to email me your email or leave the comment of your email on here or send a message on facebook, I would GREATLY appreciate it!
My email: jodimarie11@gmail.com
7 comments:
Hey Jodi, Please invite to your blog when you go private. the_ginamarie@hotmail.com
Kymbree is so darn cute! I am glad that the surgery went well & that is all behind you now! I know from personal experience it is no fun, but such a relief when it is over & all is well. I remember each time we went to Primary Children's I was so humbled we were there for something so minor compared to what other sweet little ones have to endure.
Anyway congrats sweet mama!
Hey Jodi, Please invite to your blog when you go private. the_ginamarie@hotmail.com
Kymbree is so darn cute! I am glad that the surgery went well & that is all behind you now! I know from personal experience it is no fun, but such a relief when it is over & all is well. I remember each time we went to Primary Children's I was so humbled we were there for something so minor compared to what other sweet little ones have to endure.
Anyway congrats sweet mama!
Hey! She is so cute! I'm glad that everything went good with her surgery! I didn't know you were in Provo! We need to hang out! My Shanté needs some friends!
Hey Jodi! My email mo_whitehorn@hotmail.com. Kymbree is adorable in the life jacket. And she was a trooper for her surgery! Hope to see you soon!
You know I want to be included on your blog still, Jodi. :) I saw Somae today at screenings and told her I wouldn't be able to be there at the park tomorrow. Her response: "Oh well."
Add me! I love reading about you guys and your cute Kymbree! kimmzz@hotmail.com
Me too! lissad12@hotmail.com. P.S. Kymbree is soo cute! Kolter is VERY excited to meet her!
Post a Comment