I promise I will post more picture of my little angel soon, but I just have to say this... I don't have cable or even antenna TV for that matter...Thanks to the neighbors (I shake my fist at them in anger). So all my shows I like are watched the day after on the internet. I just watched last nights Glee and can I just tell you, the people who give their babies up for adoption are my heroes! I cannot even IMAGINE carrying a little person for 9 months, going through labor, delivering them and then just having them taken away. I am definitely not strong enough a person to do that. So to all you out there who have selflessly given a baby up for adoption, I salute you, YOU ARE MY HERO! And I know how loved you are by those families to which your baby was welcomed in too. Thank you for being brave, and stronger than me and probably countless others out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment