I was supposed to make a whole post devoted to the BYU-Utah game per Matt's request, but what he doesn't know won't kill him... We all know HE never looks at our blog. HAHA. He also wanted me to post the video he took while he was rushing the field...but do you think I know where he has that saved? NO I don't... So in case you hadn't heard, (yeah right) BYU beat Utah in overtime 26-23. This game is the whole reason we got season tickets this year. It was a lot of fun. After the win, Matt of course rushed the field. Naomi and I weren't going to, but then after we saw EVERYONE going we just looked at each other and said "Let's go!" It was a lot of fun to be down on the field and see the players face to face. Naomi goes to the Poly Ward down here, so of course she knew like half the team, so that was fun to meet a lot of them while she congratulated them.
Here is the KSL recap of the game...




We also know about Max Hall and his stupid comments...Bet he wishes he could eat his words on those ones! I couldn't believe what I was hearing when they played that on the radio. I for one, LOVE (at least) 20 or so Utah fans, some of which we have pictures of them in our BYU shirts, but the pictures are just so disturbing that I have chosen not to post them... ;) ;)
Last weekend my sister and I did a Mary Kay open house at my mom's house. It was a lot of fun to spend some time with her before she went to Lake Havasu for Christmas. We also had some friends come over to hang out and such and Jocelyn had some little friends to play with. This is Madison, her mom grew up next door to us (Ashley) Madison is about a month and a half younger than Jocelyn...and such a tiny little thing!

The next day Eric want to go Christmas shopping down here with Rikki and I just thought her outfit was the cutest thing! I love her little cardigan on her chubby belly...
...Especially since she matched her mom, which by the way wasn't planned...

After Rikki and Eric took off, I kept score for my mom at some Middle School boys basketball games. It was sure entertaining to say the least... I then headed home on good roads until Heber and then they went all to crap, almost making us late for our dinner date with Cami and Devin, Mo and Jon, and Sindra and Brian, but luckily the restaurant was super busy and we didn't get seated until about 5 minutes after we got there (so TECHNICALLY we were right on time ;) ). After Dinner we went to Mo's house so the girls could sit and talk...more...as if we didn't talk enough during dinner, and Ashley joined us. The boys were down playing video games and we OF COURSE took our fat lady picture. I was 20 weeks, Cami was 25 and Mo was 37 weeks, so it will probably be our last fat lady picture with all three of us because Natalie should be coming to meet us soon! Sorry about the fuzziness, I didn't know what was up...I think it was because the flower button on my camera got pushed when Ashley's (Graham) other daughter Ava was playing with it. (its the thing that makes you take awesome closeup pictures...obviously we are not CLOSE UP...so we did not need the flower button to be pushed. haha)

My most current funny story from work is about me telling the kids I'm pregnant. I was holding one boy that is pretty wild and often times I have to hold him to keep him at circle. Well this particular time he was actually being pretty good listening to the teacher (after a minute or two of fighting with me of course). Well he had just re-adjusted how he was sitting and it happened to put more pressure than is comfortable on my belly. So I said (let's call him Billy) "Billy, I have a baby in my belly, and when you push on my belly it really hurts me." Well I THOUGHT I said it pretty quiet, but talk about getting all the rest of the kids' attention! (which was good because it was the end of circle and the teacher was doing individual activities with the kids before they were excused, so it kept them occupied...) Well Billy goes on to say, "you don't have a baby in your belly" and I say back "yeah I do, and its a girl! When we get back from Christmas, I'm gonna be fatter!" All this time I'm getting a couple of random comments from kids, Billy moves my apron to the side and looks at my stomach and says "There isn't a baby there!" And I say "yeah there is! I promise." Just about then another kid (lets call him Jacob) says
"But Teachers don't have babies, only Mommy's do!"
Any ideas how to respond to that? haha I just said "but I'm GONNA be a mommy!" In which he said "no...your a teacher..."
ok you win.
The next day Billy was sitting next to me in circle and out of nowhere he looks at my tummy again and says "you don't have a baby in there" and I said "yeah,I really do!" and he said "but your not fat anymore!"
Sometimes that kids cracks me up...when he's not driving my crazy.
Here is the KSL recap of the game...
Video Courtesy of KSL.com

We also know about Max Hall and his stupid comments...Bet he wishes he could eat his words on those ones! I couldn't believe what I was hearing when they played that on the radio. I for one, LOVE (at least) 20 or so Utah fans, some of which we have pictures of them in our BYU shirts, but the pictures are just so disturbing that I have chosen not to post them... ;) ;)Last weekend my sister and I did a Mary Kay open house at my mom's house. It was a lot of fun to spend some time with her before she went to Lake Havasu for Christmas. We also had some friends come over to hang out and such and Jocelyn had some little friends to play with. This is Madison, her mom grew up next door to us (Ashley) Madison is about a month and a half younger than Jocelyn...and such a tiny little thing!
The next day Eric want to go Christmas shopping down here with Rikki and I just thought her outfit was the cutest thing! I love her little cardigan on her chubby belly...
My most current funny story from work is about me telling the kids I'm pregnant. I was holding one boy that is pretty wild and often times I have to hold him to keep him at circle. Well this particular time he was actually being pretty good listening to the teacher (after a minute or two of fighting with me of course). Well he had just re-adjusted how he was sitting and it happened to put more pressure than is comfortable on my belly. So I said (let's call him Billy) "Billy, I have a baby in my belly, and when you push on my belly it really hurts me." Well I THOUGHT I said it pretty quiet, but talk about getting all the rest of the kids' attention! (which was good because it was the end of circle and the teacher was doing individual activities with the kids before they were excused, so it kept them occupied...) Well Billy goes on to say, "you don't have a baby in your belly" and I say back "yeah I do, and its a girl! When we get back from Christmas, I'm gonna be fatter!" All this time I'm getting a couple of random comments from kids, Billy moves my apron to the side and looks at my stomach and says "There isn't a baby there!" And I say "yeah there is! I promise." Just about then another kid (lets call him Jacob) says
"But Teachers don't have babies, only Mommy's do!"
Any ideas how to respond to that? haha I just said "but I'm GONNA be a mommy!" In which he said "no...your a teacher..."
ok you win.
The next day Billy was sitting next to me in circle and out of nowhere he looks at my tummy again and says "you don't have a baby in there" and I said "yeah,I really do!" and he said "but your not fat anymore!"
Sometimes that kids cracks me up...when he's not driving my crazy.
2 comments:
Dear Author matt-n-jodi.blogspot.com !
Between us speaking, in my opinion, it is obvious. I advise to you to try to look in google.com
Nice post & nice blog. I love both.
Post a Comment