Thursday, October 1, 2009

I finally remembered one!

So the kids I work with crack me up every day. Very rarely can I remember most of the stories I would love to share long enough to get them on this here blog. But there have been a few lately that just kill me.

#1
A police officer came into our class to teach the kids about safety. He was talking about strangers and what we should do if one comes up and talks to us. Through all the kids responses like "Run Away!" or "Go get your mom" or "don't talk to them" I hear one of our more quiet, plays alone, easily distracted, girls say pretty quietly "I kick him in the BUTT!"

#2
Today we were learning about road signs and the assistant teacher had all sorts of signs out on the carpet for the kids to see... She was asking them what each one meant, and for the most part they all knew what most of them meant. When she pointed to this one...
They all kind of get quiet but then we hear one boy speak up "It means OLD people are coming!"

Oh the comic relief of working with a room full of four year olds

No comments: