So I went up to Evanston yesterday to can some peaches and make some jam. It was a lot of fun, I even got to play with Baby J... Nothing pulls at your heart string like a baby crying for you when you walk away... She's been a little sick lately and I don't know why but she was a "Aunt Jodi's girl" yesterday... (pictures coming soon)
Well AFTER the canning adventures, we went to eat at JB's. Mom and Dad just got back from their vacation in Tennessee a couple days ago and she had this ring on and I hadn't seen it yet, so I was like...
"Mom, what ring is that?"
"Oh, I got it in Tennessee..."
"Let me see."
"Ok, but I don't think I can get it off..."
"What do you do when you shower?"
(totally serious and focused on getting the ring off...) "Oh, I don't shower."
All three of us (Mom, Grandma Bruce and I) fell over laughing. Mom then says "I mean I don't TAKE IT OFF WHEN I shower."
...Just a few words short mama... I love that lady...she always seems to make my day!
Well AFTER the canning adventures, we went to eat at JB's. Mom and Dad just got back from their vacation in Tennessee a couple days ago and she had this ring on and I hadn't seen it yet, so I was like...
"Mom, what ring is that?"
"Oh, I got it in Tennessee..."
"Let me see."
"Ok, but I don't think I can get it off..."
"What do you do when you shower?"
(totally serious and focused on getting the ring off...) "Oh, I don't shower."
All three of us (Mom, Grandma Bruce and I) fell over laughing. Mom then says "I mean I don't TAKE IT OFF WHEN I shower."
...Just a few words short mama... I love that lady...she always seems to make my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment