Friday, September 25, 2009

BYU, BBQ and...BYU! :)

So Matt and I went to the Fieldhouse for the BYU vs. Tulane game... It was a FULL HOUSE. They had the game projected on a big white screen for all to see. There were people sitting all over the volleyball court, most of the lights were off...I went to the bathroom and a lady asks me "Is there a volleyball game going on or something?" I was just like "you have GOT to be kidding me" but I kindly said "no, they are watching the football game..."



Final score...

Then last Friday we went up to Sindra's house for a BBQ with some friends. I was very excited because I haven't gotten to meet her yet and I hear SO MANY good things about her from Cami and Mo. Well they were all true she is such a sweetheart! Matt and I had a blast, hope we can do it again soon!

Abbie was being a goof...


Me, Sindra, Cami and Mo

Jon

Then last Saturday we went to the BYU vs. Florida State game.... It was not such a happy occasion... Hopefully they can redeem themselves today against CSU.



Just a question...what does Patrick Swayze have to do with BYU football...I'm still a little confused? I mean, I know he passed away and all...but yeah...weird...

I asked Naomi if she wanted BYU All Sports Pass with us just for the heck of it, and to my surprise she REALLY wanted one. I'm glad she did... I had so much fun with her last week...Can't wait for the rest of the BYU Athletic season to have MORE fun!

No comments: