Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The last couple of days

So this post is a little backward... We will start with Tuesday and go back to last Friday.
Ready? GO!



We met the family in Park City for my mom's birthday dinner. We ate at Red Rock. It was pretty dern good!

Baby J had dinner too!



Goof ball!

Grandpa loves his grandbaby



Jocelyn was MESMERIZED by Grandma's Necklace



Rikki and Eric

Matt and I


The girls (minus Jocelyn)

Matt was having Jocelyn help him study for his GRE




Earlier that day I was talking to Steph, the mom I used to Nanny for and she is begging us to move out there for Matt's school so I can be her Nanny again. Well we were talking about the boys and I said "Steph, I haven't seen a picture of the boys since December of 2007..." and she was so embarrassed that it had been that long that she sent me some pictures almost immediately. They were taken on her phone, but I still love them to death!



So this is Antonio (left) and Luciano (right) two summers ago when i was their nanny.
(Antonio...4, Luciano...2 1/2)


And Marcello (two years ago)
(About 5 months old or so)




This is them now.
Luciano on the left and Marcello on the right...
Luciano has gotten SO HANDSOME. I absolutely LOVE him with glasses, even though I loved him without, he was such a sweetheart.



Antonio is at the table, Marcello on the left (can you say DOLL FACE) and Luciano on the left.
Antonio is now 6, Luciano is about to turn 5 and Marcello is 2 1/2



Antonio





On Monday night we went for a walk and Matt wanted to play with his helicopter out in the wide open. We learned a few lessons that night...
1. Little lightweight helicopters and wind DON'T mix (we almost lost it to the juvinile detention hall)
2. There is a light on the top of the helicopter...It doesn't come in handy once the helicopter goes above your head in the pitch black night :)




And now to last weekend. I went with Cami up to Challis Idaho for her friends wedding. She needed a driving buddy and someone to watch Abbie while she was doing the Maid of Honor thing.


She went across the whole playground all day Friday and then Saturday came, she went across it once and then her second time she like wouldn't step out of the tube. It was funny, we finally tricked her out though.



Cami's friend Kathy and Cami

Cami, the Maid of Honor

Cami and I have come to the conclusion that Abbie just doesn't like Weddings. She was fine all day till we got her to the wedding and then she had some meltdowns... She's still adorable though!




No comments: