PARENTS VISITING/CONFERENCE WEEKEND
April 3-4
April 3-4
At the BYU-UC Irvine Volleyball Game. It was a FULL HOUSE!

The amazing Organ in the AMANZINGER Conference Center.We got KILLER seats this time!
THANKS MOM CINDY!

Cute little miss Abbie
She couldn't come with us, but she was sure excited to see us when we got to their house!

EASTER WEEKEND
April 11-12
Finally got a current picture of Rikki and I
April 11-12
Finally got a current picture of Rikki and I

We brought our new game up for all to enjoy... And they sure did!
JOCELYN LOOKING CUTE AS CAN BE......in her cute Easter dress with her Bunny, I think they should name it THUMPER, from Grandma and Grandpa...Trying to pass on Jocelyns mom's love for bunnies to her.

"Raise your hands up in the AY-RE..."
(anyone wanna help me out with the rest of the lyrics to that one...?)
So here's an experiment... Raise your hands above your head... Look at this picture and the proximity of her hands to her head, as Rikki kept saying... "Imagine if you couldn't reach YOUR hands to the top of your head! You'd have a HUGE HEAD"
Brings a whole new light as to how un-proportinate babies are, but they are still so dang cute!

And don't you worry, my awesome weekend streak has and WILL continue!
BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!
I had an awesome birthday today, I took the day off work and just did whatever I want! I got this ADORABLE PICTURE from my sister and couldn't resist sharing it.
Thanks to everyone for your love and birthday wishes, it made my day, ALL DAY LONG! I couldn't help but smile!
Tomorrow we are meeting my family up in Ogden at the Solomon Center for a joint cashing in of our christmas presents and my birthday party!
Indoor skidiving is set for 2:30... Surfing and Rock Climing are sure to be close by!
Then its off to The Mandarin for dinner!
I'm so excited! I can't wait!
BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!
I had an awesome birthday today, I took the day off work and just did whatever I want! I got this ADORABLE PICTURE from my sister and couldn't resist sharing it.
Thanks to everyone for your love and birthday wishes, it made my day, ALL DAY LONG! I couldn't help but smile!Tomorrow we are meeting my family up in Ogden at the Solomon Center for a joint cashing in of our christmas presents and my birthday party!
Indoor skidiving is set for 2:30... Surfing and Rock Climing are sure to be close by!
Then its off to The Mandarin for dinner!
I'm so excited! I can't wait!








No comments:
Post a Comment