Friday, April 3, 2009

Can you Say UPSET!

I don't do to many things without someone being with me, but tonight was an exception. I decided to take "Rachel's" advice on FRIENDS and go on a date with myself. And what a good date I chose. I went to a Men's Volleyball game. Who was playing you ask? Well let me tell you... It was...


#6
in the nation

vs.

#1
in the nation

(UC Irvine ANTEATERS in case you were wondering)



AND THE WINNER IS...
DERN STRAIGHT!
BYU KICKED SOME TRASH!
WON THE MATCH IN 4 GAMES!




3 comments:

Tippetts Family said...

JO you crack me up! I have learned to love dates by myself...I am proud you did so willingly!

Shelley said...

Hodi Pie...turns out I play volleyball here with a dude that played for BYU. His name is Lars and he is amazing. He is actually on my intermural team and we dominate, now I know why because he was on a nationally ranked team!

Unknown said...

Dude, had I been there I would have been your date for sure! Love BYU men's volleyball! And nice pic of 8... met him while I was there, nice guy ;).