Thursday, April 23, 2009

Little Old Ladies and the News


Gotta love little old ladies and their BRUTAL honesty

Today at work, this is how it went down...
Little Old Lady (Appr 86 yrs old): "Are they about to call me back, I've been here for awhile"
Medical Assistant: "I'll be out to get you in just a minute..."
L.O.L: "YOUR my nurse?!"
MA: "Yeah, I'm helping Dr. Tudor today"
L.O.L: "I HATE this!!! I remember you!!!"
{Rushes past the MA, as fast as an 86 year old woman can rush with a walker...}

Well APPARENTLY she had mistaken our NICE M.A. for a MEAN nurse at a nursing home the patient dealt with at one point. She still swears by it, even though a couple of people reassured the patient that they were different people. Even the patient's BLOOD PRESSURE was high! WHEW she was mad!






So I was watching the news tonight, and you know how right before commercial break they give a little taste of what stories are coming up?

Well on the screen is a scene similar to this (above) and the newscaster says...
"Are your decisions making you FAT?!"

All I have to say is...



And as a side note, while I was searching for the above picture, I found the below picture and 1) it fit the post pretty well and 2) I couldn't stop laughing! HOLY CRAP!!


1 comment:

Jeri Short Gurney said...

Jodi, I love you gutts! Your always good for a laugh!