So Matt's cousin Todd told us on Saturday that he was going to Nate and Tanya's stake conference because Boyd K. Packer would be there. So we said... "HEY! We wanna come too!" And since we planned on going up there later that afternoon anyway, hey, why not get a head start. So we went up and got to listen to an Apostle speak. It was pretty amazing.

Although he spoke pretty quietly and the kids playing on the ground in front of us didn't help that either, but it just made us listen a little more. What a great experience to be in the presence of such a wonderful man. Matt and I are very thankful to Nate and Todd for saving us some seats and for the opprotunity we had to come to their stake conference.
Listening to him really made me sit back and see what I could do to improve my life, like my favorite coach used to say "It's the little things that make the biggest difference." I'm excited to see where Matt and I's life go from here and I can't wait to share it with you!
After church we went over to Nate and Tanya's to hang out while we waiting for Doug and Debbie to get home from Saint George. Since they had left for the weekend, Tanya had brought ove their Wii and Wii Fit to play. So we hooked it up and it was our Sunda family activity! It was so much fun! Even little 3 year old Katelyn was playing, and quite frankly, kicking all our butts! I can't even imagine her playing the regular games! I love how you can have so much fun AND be active playing the Wii...AND all ages can play it! What an awesoem little machine. Those Japanese...they're GENIUSES! We even found out that you can save your little Mii's to YOUR CONTROLLER. You can take your controller to your friends house and add your Mii to their Wii and get points on your own guy! Wow...who would have THUNK!
1 comment:
Wow! So cool. I love hearing the apostles speak.
Post a Comment