Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Story...Courtesy of my mama

So my mom just told me a story about a lady (who shall not be named) she was talking to in wal mart that had a new grandbaby at the same time that my mom got her new grandbaby, so naturally they share pictures, because CONVENIENTLY my mom was printing off their 900 pictures that were on their canera, so the "lady" says "here I have a picture of her, do you want to see? It was when she was first born though..." So she shows my mom and my mom says, "Well here, i have pictures of my grand baby too, do you want to see..." and she shows her this one (its her favoroite one and its on her phone) and the lady said"...uh...well...she has take a lot better ones that this one..." There you have PROOF that someone thinks Jocelyn is cuter than their own grandbaby... haha...

I just thought it was a funny story....Hope you enjoyed it, and don't think I'm bragging to much :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Your the aunt Jodi! It's your right to brag. :) Besides I saw your little niece yesterday and she is adorable. Very very sweet. I wanted to bring her home. Rikki wouldn't let me. Brag away I say!

Rikki Shantz said...

I say brag away too! She melts my heart everytime I look at her! How can you resist! Love you sis!

Shelley said...

Hodes!
Little nephews/neices are so fun!!!! I am happy for your sister and you and your mom! I bet she is so spoiled. Anyways just wanted to say that I started a blog!