YES I definately think she should post more. However I know how time consuming it is with a new born so I don't blame her. You never get a second to yourself and when you do you don't even think about blogging! :) Give her a big hug for me the next time you see her k!!
5 comments:
Hopefully we don't have to wait 6 more days for her to post...Ü...maybe you could help her get that done when you and Matt go over this weekend!!!
So, I totally voted and I don't even know your sister! I'm just trying to help you out! :)
YES I definately think she should post more. However I know how time consuming it is with a new born so I don't blame her. You never get a second to yourself and when you do you don't even think about blogging! :) Give her a big hug for me the next time you see her k!!
Is that picture of Jodi and the Uni bomber?.... TEEHEEHEE
Fine fine fine! I have her first day posted! I have many more but it is a start!
Post a Comment