Wednesday, January 14, 2009

REALLY?

December 11th...REALLY? Has it been that long since I did a somewhat real post? And you know what? It wasn't even that "real," it was a video of a really good song. Ok, so let me break it down for ya, without pictures or anything!

12/10/2008-- Little Ms. Tanessa Kathryn Arnell so graciously decided to grace us with her presence and we all couldn't be more excited for Rhett and Kristi.

12/18/2008-- My awesome in-laws got here to visit for Christmas.

12/20-22/2008-- Matt's brother Chad who is staying at our house gets the flu.

12/22/2008-- OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! And thanks fot one of the biggest storms Provo has seen in a while, we couldn't even get out of our parking lot of out apartment complex. But we stayed in, made grilled cheese sandwhiches with chicken noodle soup and had a "24" marathon. It was a lot of fun, and definately memorable, Matt still owes me a real anniversary date though. :) For our Anniversary he had two of our favorite pictures from our wedding day printed on canvas and framed for me. He did REALLY good, seeing as I've wanted two major things for our house (as far as decorations go) 1. Framed pictures of our wedding pictures and 2. Wedding pictures painted on canvas. Isn't he awesome, 2 birds with one stone. I got him a watch, so i no longer get STABBED when he hugs me. I think he really likes it, he seems to wear it a lot.

**For those of you who have never watched 24 or even heard of it, let me know, I will send the first disc to you to watch...I GUARANTEE you will be RUNNING to the store to buy the whole season**

12/22-23/2008-- Matt got the flu... I'm thinking they were both a 24-48 hour thing though, cuz after a couple of days they were both GOOD.

12/24/2008-- Christmas Ever party at Omi's with the WHOLE Huettlinger clan...It was a bit cramped but super fun. Aunt Merb convinced us all we need to take another family trip to Hawaii or ona cruise

12/25/2008-- CHRISTMAS! Had Christmas morning and breakfast with Matt's family at Omi's, hugged them goodbye as they returned to Ohio and headed up to Evanston on not so friendly roads to spend Christmas afternoon and dinner with my family. It was pretty awesome.

**Matt and I had a wonderful Christmass thanks to all of our WONDERFUL family and their generosity. I love my family more than anything and love the family I married into. I'm so lucky to have married into such an awesome family.**

12/26/2008-- We went snowboarding. Matt has been DYING to go ever since he moved to Utah and I have never went. I was honestly terrified because I've hear all thse awful stories about the first time you go...I was almost to the pint of tears, but after the first trip down the bunny hill (it only took about 45 minutes) I was started to get the hang of it, one time I even fell less times than Matt did (he's been before) and one of those times was just because I was tired! :)

12/27/2008-- Rikki's baby shower. Eric has gone home to work on apartments, Dad had to work, so that left Matt alone with a bunch of women having a baby shower. He decided againt that and decided to go home. It was a beautiful day, clear roads and all... He ended up rolling and totaling his car. He was completely fine with not a scratch or a bruise and not sure if he was sore from snowboarding or the wreck. So just hours before the shower, Mom and I went to pick him up in Coalville, drive home to my suster who had went shopping for shower supplies and was doing her own shower (still feel incredibly horrible about that) but mom and I finished helping and getting it all together. We had a lot of fun with old friends and neighbors and rikki got a lot of very cute things! I love her so much and can't wait to be an aunt in just a couple weeks!

12/31/2008-- We went up to Devins house to hang out with Cami and Devin for the New Year. Cami and I layed on Devins bed and watched Dick Clarks Rockin New Years Eve, followed by a GRUELING game of Monopoly in which Cami KICKED MY BUTT, while the boys played video games and ate swedish fish. :)

1/3/2009-- Cami's birthday! We went to a Piano Bar in Salt Lake called the Tavernacle. It was so much fun, the pianists were so talented and there were a lot of people there without the complete intent of getting wasted! COOL! AND! We met Kyle Korver! Oh Yeah! It sure made Cami and I's night!

1/4/2009-- We got released from our Nursery calling after a year... When they released us, they hadn't called anyone to the calling, we checked with bishop to see if we needed to still help for one more week, he said if we wanted to we could, or we could go hang out with adults. We chose the latter and as we were headed to Sunday school, the nurser president was like "NO! Go the other way! You can't leave us yet! :)" It was nice to feel wanted, but even nicer to spend time with people our age. :)

1/5/2009-- Matt went back to school, only to be suprised that he only has about 14 credits to graduate! We are SO EXCITED!

1/7/2009-- I STARTED SCHOOL! :)

1/10/2008-- We FINALLY found a car that Matt and I both agree on that was a really good price AND a good quality car... (2003 Honda Accord) p.s. In the year and a half we had the civic, it APPRECIATED $100...Yeah, its not a lot, especially in car standards, but it still appreciated! That means we lost NO MONEY! WHOOT WHOOT!

1/14/2009-- And on a not so happy note, my family and I attended the funeral of a family friend, David Furlong. It was so sad, but his family had awonderful service for him. He will be GREATLY missed by all of us.

I think I am about caught up...OH! I gave a check to my parents to pay off my car tomorrow! Thats super exciting for me!

The next pst may just be a slideshow of all the events I just told you about... Just so you don't have to scroll down forever... :)

GOOD TO BE BACK!

No comments: