Tuesday, December 30, 2008

4-4-4-4

4 random things about me
1. I like sleep and get mad when it is disturbed
2. I want a little puppy dog so I can fit in with the rest of my family :)
3. I've decided I really like my car ever since it started snowing again. Just need a few fixes and it will be good as new!
4. Sorry, Rik, I'll have to copy this one, we must be related...I am a procrastinator.

4 Movies I could watch more than once
1. 10 Things I Hate About You
2. The Notebook
3. The Natural (Although it never got returned. I need a new one)
4. Twilight

4 T.V. shows I watch
1. The Office
2. 24
3. American Idol
4. MythBusters

4 Places I've been
1. NYC
2. Philly
3. Jersey Shore
4. 23 of the 50 States

4 People who email me regularly
1. Cami
2. Amy
3. Chinner
4. Random Stores

4 Favorite Foods
1. Potatoes
2. Clementines
3. Apples
4. Milk

4 Places I would like to visit
1. Pennsylvania (Again)
2. Hawaii
3. Holland
4. Australia

4 Things I am looking forward to this year
1. SCHOOL
2. Meeting my new neice
3. Paying off my car
4. Corrid's Wedding!

4 People to TAG!
1. Drea
2. Melissa
3. Laycee
4. Jeri

1 comment:

Jeri Short Gurney said...

This is to answer your question about my house situation. We did own a house, but it was pretty tiny and at the rate that I am having babies, we needed a bigger one. So we have been renting a house for a while now until our house sold, which it did on christmas eve, so now we can finally find and but a bigger house. It has been so hard to go from owning a home to renting. No fun.