So i was driving down the road today on my way to school and I see this sign for a business...
So I take a gander to see what cars they have there... Kid you not, the cars on the front of the lot are FORD Focus, DODGE Neon, CHRYSLER Sebring... Ect...I just had to giggle a little...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I DID IT!
I succesfully made in through a COMPLETE DAY... 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM with NO CELL PHONE...Not WILLINGLY, but I made it. Thank heaven for email and websense being down at work! WHOOT WHOOT!
Apparently my Outlet that I had my charger in last night is not working well right now, so my phone didn't get charged at all. So for those of you who had texted me today, before 9pm (Kristi, Melissa, Drea) I promise I still love you and I was NOT ignoring you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
In case you were curious about the status of my "check engine" light, it's still on, so I guess I better REALLY have Austin look at it again (My friends husband). And for Jen...Apparently its the ...well the windshielp shop guy called it a Heppa Filter, but when i went to AtuoZone.com to get the picture, there is no Heppa Filters, just Air Filters... I didn't know they were up by the windshield though... We learn something new everyday!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I LOVE MY HUSBAND
And this new song came out, well Its not THAT new, but pretty new, and I love it and think of him everytime I hear it, mostly because of the chorus, because there has been some recent experiences that he TRULY has "Kept me from falling apart."

So I take a gander to see what cars they have there... Kid you not, the cars on the front of the lot are FORD Focus, DODGE Neon, CHRYSLER Sebring... Ect...I just had to giggle a little...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I DID IT!
I succesfully made in through a COMPLETE DAY... 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM with NO CELL PHONE...Not WILLINGLY, but I made it. Thank heaven for email and websense being down at work! WHOOT WHOOT!
Apparently my Outlet that I had my charger in last night is not working well right now, so my phone didn't get charged at all. So for those of you who had texted me today, before 9pm (Kristi, Melissa, Drea) I promise I still love you and I was NOT ignoring you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
In case you were curious about the status of my "check engine" light, it's still on, so I guess I better REALLY have Austin look at it again (My friends husband). And for Jen...Apparently its the ...well the windshielp shop guy called it a Heppa Filter, but when i went to AtuoZone.com to get the picture, there is no Heppa Filters, just Air Filters... I didn't know they were up by the windshield though... We learn something new everyday!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I LOVE MY HUSBAND
And this new song came out, well Its not THAT new, but pretty new, and I love it and think of him everytime I hear it, mostly because of the chorus, because there has been some recent experiences that he TRULY has "Kept me from falling apart."
No comments:
Post a Comment