Thursday, January 29, 2009

Email

I got this little survey in an email from my AWESOME SISTER, but I think that is is blog worthy! :)

So ANY of you who are looknig fro something to blog about, just copy and paste this, I'd love to read yours!
70 FUN facts about ME:
1- What are your initials? JMBM

2- What is your favorite thing to wear? My sophomore warm sweats…Except SOMEONE broke the Zippers on them! Grrrr.

3- Last thing you ate? Wheat Thins

4- Name one thing that scares you: Losing Family

5- I say McCain, you say: Obama

6-Who was the last person in your bed? Matt…the lazy butt…haha

7-What were you doing at 7:00am? Finishing some Yoga on the fit and getting ready

8- Last person you hugged? Matthew

9- Do you still talk to your most recent ex? nope

10-When was your last encounter with the police? Going to pick up Matt from his car wreck, but for ME… Speeding in Green River like 3 years ago! I’m doing GOOD! *knock on wood*

11-Have you ever driven without a license? Yeah… Sometimes I forget my purse…

12- The last place you went out to dinner? Applebees

13-Do you like your name? Sure do! Just wish it had a little more MEANING behind it

14- What time of the day is it? 9:49AM

15- Has anything made you angry today? Nope…well I was late for work. I HATE THAT

16- Baseball or Football? Football

18-Do you like birds? Um…I’m not sure

19- Favorite holiday? 4th of July and the 24th of July

20- Do you download music? I don’t anymore, I leave that to my husband

21- Do you care if your socks are dirty? GROSS! They are all crusty…ew

22- Do you have any tattoos? Nope

24-Do you like to cuddle? HECK YES!

25- Do you love anyone? Most Definately

26-Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Matt and I’s

27- Have you ever bungee jumped? No :(

28- Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Nope

29- Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yeah and his name was Jody! HAHA

30- How many pets have you had? Lots of Bunnies, 1 cat 3 dogs

31- Do you know what a 14er is? nope

32- How is the weather right now? Sunny and not to cold

33- What are you listening to right now? Photograph by Nickelback and patients talking

34- What is your current favorite song? I Will Be by Leona Lewis, Anything by Shinedown, 100 in a 55 by Pop Evil…

35- What was the last movie you watched? Wow…Pineapple Express, but I fell asleep…Lats one I really watched all the way through…I THINK Yes Man

36- Do you wear contacts? Oh yes!

37-Where was the last place you went besides your house? School? Work?

38-What's one thing you've learned this year? How to Snowboard!

40-What do you usually order from Starbucks? A Crème frappacino or caramel apple cider

41-Ever had someone sing to you? I don’t remember

42- Have you ever fired a gun? Yes…I’m pretty sure I’d be a disgrace to my family if I hadn’t haha

43- Are you missing someone? Always!

44- Favorite TV show? 24, The Office, Food Network, HGTV…Finding time to ever watch them…that’s another story

45- What do you have an obsession with? Volleyball, Softball, Wii, Reading Childrens Lit

46.-Has anyone ever said you look like a celeb? yeah

47. -What's your favorite alcoholic beverage? Ick

48- Who would you like to see right now? Sister and Parents!

49-Ever had a near death experience? Not really

50-Are you afraid of falling in love? Heck No

51- Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Who hasn’t?

52- Favorite smell? Cookies Baking

53- Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Movie Theatre!

54- What do you think is your best personality trait? Goofiness

56- Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Yup

57- Who is your favorite band now? Shinedown

58- What's something that really bugs you? Selfish

59- Do you like Michael Jackson? Not so much

60- Taco Bell or Burger King? I’ll go with Rikki on this one and say I don’t care for either

61-Next time you will kiss someone? About 9:30

63- Ever call a 1-900 phone number? No

65- What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? When Cindy flew me out to Ohio to surprise Matt for his birthday

66- Last time you went bowling? This Saturday J haha But LAST time, oh heck, I don’t remember…I think Easter weekend in Evanston

67- Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Again, with my sister on this one…Bleachers

68- Who was your last phone call from? Dr. Woodward…haha

70- What's the closest orange object to you? Highlighter

I just realized there is no 69...

No comments: