So Cami tells me yesterday, "You need to blog! You have so much to blog about!" And I was like "Pfft..Like what, our Friend Thanksgiving Dinner/BYU vs. Utah Party... Yeah, that will take a whole 5 minutes..." I should listen to my friend more... SO QUICKLY here's a run down over the past two weeks...
We got a new TV... It's our Christmas present. We got a killer deal that we just couldn't pass up. It's pretty sweet, and Matt has wanted me to blog about it since day one...
JUST FOR YOU SWEETIE!
JUST FOR YOU SWEETIE!

I made my very first loaves of bread. It was a lot more easy than I thought it'd be, but it made me see how much i really DO want a nice mixer. It would have been like 10 times easier!


We went on a triple date with My friend Cami and her Boyfriend, Devin, and Matt's friend from work, Justin, and his wife... We went out to eat and then went to The Quantum of Solace
We walked from where we ate to the theatre and had to, well CHOSE to, walk through a construction zone to get to the theatre. It was a BIG shortcut...
We walked from where we ate to the theatre and had to, well CHOSE to, walk through a construction zone to get to the theatre. It was a BIG shortcut...



Matt and Devin got Cami and I shirts from a radio station that was hanging out there

This last thursday night, Matt and I drove up to Draper to go out to dinner with my dad who was in SLC for a trauma conference and Rikki and Eric who were down buying stuff for their house.

*There used to be a VERY cute picture of my sister and Eric, here, with Eric resting his head on Rikki's pregnant belly with the cutest smile on his face, but per Rikki's request, it was not posted* :) :)
So we drove home from eating dinner, stopped at IKEA on the way, but about an hour after I got home, i drove RIGHT back up to Sandy to go to the midnight showing of Twilight! I LOVED IT! I had so much fun! Thanks to Mo for getting us the tickets early, with KILLER seats, might I add...
(Sorry about the underlining, I don't know how it happened, and I don't know how to make it go away)
So we drove home from eating dinner, stopped at IKEA on the way, but about an hour after I got home, i drove RIGHT back up to Sandy to go to the midnight showing of Twilight! I LOVED IT! I had so much fun! Thanks to Mo for getting us the tickets early, with KILLER seats, might I add...
(Sorry about the underlining, I don't know how it happened, and I don't know how to make it go away)

Cami was there, I promise, we just didn't get a picture of her...I don't know why, I was pretty pissed when I thought about it halfway home...grrr...So then the very next day I drove up to Murray to pick up little miss Abbie so we could watch her for the night. Matt loves her so much... He's converting her to a BYU fan too...

Future boyfriend/girlfriend, although the BYU and Utah faithfulness might get them in the end... It might not last... :)


The boys, Rand, Rylen, Matt and Devin


When the night was over Matt said to me, "... I've decided babies are a lot more fun than video games..."
WHOOT WHOOT!






1 comment:
haha I told you that there was a lot to blog about! lol I love it. Babies are more fun than video games! Thanks for watching her! I love you guys!
Post a Comment