8 tv shows that i watch
1. Everyday Italian
2. Barefoot Contessa
3. Paula Dean's Home Cookin
4. House Hunters
5. My House is Worth WHAT?
6. Food Network Challenge
7. VH1 Muusic videos in the AM
8. The Simpsons
8 things i did yesterday
1. Bought our christmas present..a new TV
2. Went Grocery Shopping
3. Made Cami and cute hanging frame thing for her cute little room
4. Won a game of Dots with Drea!
5. Worked...
6. Emailed Cami all day, supporting the MEA!
7. Read in a book
8. Went to bed... Holy Crap I have a boring life
8 places i love to eat
1. Red Mango
2. Olive Garden
3. Red Robin
4. Arby's
5. Home
6. The Wonderful House in Scottsbluff
7. Torrington Restaurants...Chuckwagon, Grampa Chuies...
8. TACO JOHNS! Blasted UTAH doesn't have one...son of a...
8 things i am looking forward to
1. Finishing school
2. Having babies
3. Buying our first house
4. Next September/Being Debt Free!
5. Meeting Jake, and having him and his mom be better and at home
6. Seeing my family
7. A new TV Stand
8. CHRISTMAS!
8 things on my wish list
1. Wii
2. many DVD's and TV series on DVD...
3. TV stand
4. DRESSER
5. Second wedding band...*wink*wink*hint*hint*...HUSBAND
6. Diamond Earrings
7. Teaching Degree
8. My own family
8 people I tag
1. Rikki S
2. Cami H
3. Laycee T
4. Jen A
5. Kristi A
6. Tanya F
7. Drea E
8. Mo W
2 comments:
E-TOWN:) We are heading down on Monday night and Tuesday is Brady's wedding...and we SHOULD be in evanston the rest of the time with the exception of picking paul and erin up from the airport on Friday.
What about you?
P.S. I love Taco Johns too. I eat there, a lot. I will think of you next time I go;)
FLIP HO< join the fun and get pregnant already! I loved your post! I don't know about you and Mel with that Taco Johns stuff...I don't know if I have ever eaten there!?!
Post a Comment