I think I forgot to tell you all about a very exciting adventure we had. Matt made the sign for this helicopter companies advertising rides and an even at Thanksgiving Point so they gave Matt and his boss Brad free rides on the helicopter. I got to go with him and it was so much fun! I've never been in one before. It was a very small one, holding only 4 people SNUGGLY, but it was still a lot of fun. We got there just in time fore the "dusk" ride, just as the sun was setting...


And guess what else! At one of my softball games, because it was so cold, I wore all my college volleyball warmup gear. Well one of the ladies on the team we were playing was base coaching by our dugout and saw my getup and asked where I played and I told her and then she asked if I would be interested on playing on her city league team. OF COURSE I said yes and she goes on to say "Yeah we have girls that played at like BYU and Utah State, so we have a pretty good team, we just need another girl... You can play outside hitter, right?" Ok, so then I was like CRAP! I SUCK compared to the rest of her team! But I guess we'll see cuz my first game is tonight! I'm so excited! Just hope I remember how to play, since the last time I played was oh, right about a year ago at the Tough Turkey with my big sis in GR... I'll let you all know, since I know your DYING to find out how it goes, right... ;) ;) ;)...
..........rrrriiiiigggggghhhhhhhtttttttt..........
..........rrrriiiiigggggghhhhhhhtttttttt..........
1 comment:
Wow! Super fun. :)
Post a Comment