Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MILK

If and of you know me at all I am a MILK GIRL. But I don't know what has been going on lately ... I don't drink it like I used too ... It used to be all I wanted when I got done working out (Which by the way I just read while looking for these pictures, that drinking milk after you lift weights is better that using soy based/muscle building supplements, AND CHEAPER! :), SKIM milk that is...) but now I ... I don't even know ... I just come home and start doing stuff like getting ready for the day or cleaning the house or whatever ... SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG! I NO LONGER HAVE TO BUY 3-4 GALLONS A WEEK, I've only been needing only 2!! haha... Maybe I just need to start drinking more liquids in general.... Well I'm gonna keep a conscious effort to drink more milk so I don't break any bones and spoil my lifetime record of no broken bones ... I'll keep you posted :)



3 comments:

Josh & Melissa said...

Man alive jodi! Josh thinks I drink a lot of milk and I am down to 1 gallon a week. I hear your taste buds change every so often...may you don't like milk anymore;)

Brandon said...

So....maye you're pregnant, haha! Jk! But seriously, might as well join the party! But in the mean time we'll cross our fingers for no broken bones!!

Jeri Short Gurney said...

I agree. You must be preggers!! hee hee hee! We seriously go through 3-4 gallons a week minimum. I don't even drink that much but I guess Scott doesn't realize that the water out of the faucet is FREE and milk is $3 a gallon. Go figure.