I had an eventful weekend... First off... I EARNED MY NEW SHOES! Pretty aren't they?! Well they are twice as comfortable! I was so excited...I thought I'd be getting pink UnderArmour shoes, but for 1 the store didn't have them and 2 I tried these on, and they were WAY more comfortable! HOORAY FOR ASICS!

But in order for me to TRULY earn the shoes, I had to work out EARLY friday morning before I left to leave on my next adventure! And I did! YEAH!
So Cami, Abbie and I drove to Evanston, jumped in the car with my parents and headed to Green River to watch my sister coach her varsity team in the Regional Tournament. Matt had to work...i was so sad he couldn't come, but we had so much fun! It was the first time I really saw Rikki's little belly and it was just adorable!

But in order for me to TRULY earn the shoes, I had to work out EARLY friday morning before I left to leave on my next adventure! And I did! YEAH!So Cami, Abbie and I drove to Evanston, jumped in the car with my parents and headed to Green River to watch my sister coach her varsity team in the Regional Tournament. Matt had to work...i was so sad he couldn't come, but we had so much fun! It was the first time I really saw Rikki's little belly and it was just adorable!
Ate at Arctic Circle!
Hung out with Rikki's in-laws, ah heck, what am I saying, they are awesome, I'll consider them my in laws too!
Watched some volleyball OF COURSE
Played with babies... OF COURSE

Spent time with best friends!

And RUNG the SLOBBER out of this kids monkey! Oh my heck, has she found the joy of sucking on things. This poor monkey was SOAKED, LITERALLY, by the time Abbie was done with him.... Cami could RING THE SLOBBER OUT...It was AWESOME! ;)
See...Proof... She was working on the tail in this little clip...Notice the difference in the shape of the feet... That right! She got him! Hopefully Cami threw him in the washer right when she got home!


Check out this kids' chunks! Isn't she adorable!
Rikki got really into the games...Either that or she was uncomfortable and it was easier for her to squat down rather than sit on that hard bench...OUCH!
Rikki's cheering section... (from left) Cami, Dad-Abbie, Eric, Mom, Coach Herald...P.S. Quote of the weekend award goes to coach Herald...
Jodi: "So coach, who you gonna cheer for tomorrow?" (after we had just founf out Rikki's team (Green River) was playing Evanston)
Coach: "Well thats a silly question Jodi, you should know the answer to that..."
Jodi: *Blank stare* ( I really didn't know the answer)
And here it is, your official winner!
Coach: "Jodi, they blead all the red right out of me!"*
YEAH! GO COACH!
Janelle Stampe...She was freakin awesome
And the family pictures... (p.s. I'm not pregnant) But I just love this picture! And it shows of Rikki's cute belly!
Sisters!
4th Place
Boo-Ba-Loob-A and Zoe Bug!
Eric and Kenzer
BFFFS!!! (Best Friends Forever FOR SURE!)
Mom loves her puppies
The girls!
Moral of the story...We had SO MUCH FUN and we can't wait to all hang out again!IKEA WEEKEND NEXT WEEKEND, WHOOT WHOOT!
*********************************************************************************
*If you are confused by this answer and what brought it up, just let me know, I will explain!
**Disclaimer**
I just relized there are THREE VIDEOS of Abbie and I don't know how to remove them, sorry guys!
3 comments:
AW! Rikkis belly is so cute! And coach herald? Whoah-memories! vball and bball both! Oh, and cute shoes! I am needing some new ones as well (having babies made my feet grow another size!)
I like your new shoes! Very cute!
Love the new shoes! Good job on working out! You definatly earned them. :) I love the pictures from the weekend we definatly had some fun, thanks for letting me tag along with you :)
P.s. I did clean the monkey right when we got home No worries :)
P.s.s Love the new background.
Post a Comment