Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Silence So Loud (UPDATED 7/28)

So this here is my brother in laws band. He's pretty amazing. His name is Chad (aka "Johnny"). He's the one in the front with the medium length blondish hair. He is the lead singer of the band and they just recorded their first album and will be sending some to us to sell here soon. I think you should all go take a listen. Go to
http://www.myspace.com/silencesoloudmusic
and take a listen!


1 comment:

Tippetts Family said...

Jodi--It has been forever since I have seen or talked to you! Thanks for visiting my blog...I am totally new to all this internet bloggin crud and I am a very slow learner. I just updated it with more pictures. I love to check out your blog. It is sooooo fun to see you and keep up to date this way! You take care and much love!
Laycee