Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rikki Tagged Me!
And I really liked how she did hers with pictures and I am at work so my picture supply is limited, so you get to see a lot of wedding pictures! :)

So if you are reading this are officially tagged too! Have fun! It is a great way to get know eachother a little better!

A - Attached or Single? Attached (see...PROOF!)

B - Best Friend? Rikki! ALWAYS! Cami, Melissa, Corrid...


C - Cake or Pie? Cake and MILK

D - Day of Choice? I love Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays!


E - Essential Item? Shoes! and My Rings














F - Favorite Color? Pink, Yellow, Blue...

G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms...

H - Hometown? Evanston WY

I - Favorite Indulgence? Cold Stone Ice Cream, Red Mango Frozen yogurt or Starbucks...

J - January or July? July

K - Kids? In about a year or so...

L - Life isn't complete without? FAMILY and PUPPIES



















M - Marriage Date? Decmber 22, 2007


N - Number of brothers and sisters? 1 Sister, 2 Brother-in-laws















O - Oranges or Apples? Oranges or Honey Crisp Apples


P - Phobia or Fears? The Dark...


Q - Quote? There are just so many! I can't think of just one!


R - Reason to smile? LAKE POWELL! Husband, PUPPIES, SISTER being HOME! LAKE POWELL!!!!!! :)














S - Season of choice? Summer, definately


T - Tag ten people? All the people who read this!


U - Unknown fact about me? I actually DO want to have MORE THAN ONE son now, after this summer! (I used to just want daughters and ONE son...


V - Vegetable? Salad...Like spinich, romaine...NOT just iceberg *gag* Has to be the good stuff...


W - Worst habit? Clutter, procrastination

X- ????

Y - Your favorite food? Italian


Z - Zodiac Sign? Aries

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay, I finally have your new blog address. :)