So Matt was feeling left out that I hadn't featured him in a post for a while, so here we are...
A Couple weeks ago we went to Evanston to help my dad with his apartments, mostly we cleaned, but our big project was grouting a room in the basement. Matt had never experienced this before and needless to say he caught on quick and does NOT like to wipe... The grout that is...Well here is the finished product...
A Couple weeks ago we went to Evanston to help my dad with his apartments, mostly we cleaned, but our big project was grouting a room in the basement. Matt had never experienced this before and needless to say he caught on quick and does NOT like to wipe... The grout that is...Well here is the finished product...



And GUESS WHAT!!! We CONVERTED HIM!!! He now wants Sophie...BAD. You can tell by his show of affection for her!

Although he didn't want this one posted because he thought he looked "gay" in it, i love it! And it's MY blog, not his, so what I say goes, right?
3 comments:
Hey Wiping isn't so bad if you have a "non-sloppy" grouter! I think you were doing that on purpose! Love you guys!
good to see you. . . your so cute and married. :)
I just have one question and that is what are you trying to do on the second picture?
Post a Comment