Ok, so I'm sure I got a LITTLE overzealous on my whole blog tonight but I was working on this during American Idol (Jason did AWESOME I thought in case you were curious, so did Carly...She's AWESOME!) Ok, but anyway, I've been wanting to do this for awhile, my friend from high school did it in her room a while ago and it's always stuck with me. I had a cream colored curtain up for the time being but since my kitchen is red and black and I have so many dried roses hanging out, naturally I needed a "rose curtain." Well I finally forced myself to do it and amazingly I got it done tonight. It was pretty tedious, but I think worth it. I just hope it holds up. What do you guys think?

2 comments:
Super cute girl!
I love it! Come do one for me!!! Oh wait I have to have gotten roses first huh??? Shoot!
Post a Comment