If one were to define my family, knowing them AT ALL, the word VOLLEYBALL would be one of the first things mentioned in the definition. Lucky Matt, marrying into such a family with no sisters, no girlfriends that played (until me) and having a dad as a Olympic and College TRACK coach (hmmm...I wonder what sport HE was raised with...) Needless to say Matt was a pole vaulter with a bit of football on the side... Well the point is I'M BREAKING HIM IN! This is the second Men's Volleyball game we have been to this season. It think the first on was a bit of a shock, but the second one, the one depicted in the picture where he STOLE my BYU Volleyball shirt, he was asking A LOT of questions... Aside from him mistaking the Libero for a LAMBORGINI, he's doing pretty good. I'm so glad to have a guy who is willing to try new things to share my interests with me...
No comments:
Post a Comment