Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cleaning up...

So here's a bit of background... Matt likes to lick the bowl when I make things such as Cookies or Cake or muffins... So I let him, but he DOESN'T like so much that I use a rubber spatula because it doesn't leave as much as say a spoon would (like his mom used to do). So I made sloppy joes tonight and he was cleaning up and spooning the leftover into a tupperware, while he's talking to me, he turns and looks at me to finish his sentence and stops spooning. Noticing there is still some left in the pan I say "Don't waste it!" He say "I know, I won't, I wasn't finished..." So next thing I know he busted out the spatula and says to me "SEE! I'm not wasting any!"

I know, I'm lucky to have such a quick learner! :)

He THEN proceeds to lick the pan clean. I guess this is a good thing, and I won't complain, because I guess he's showing that he actually likes the food I make him.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Rhett use to do that until he couldn't fit into his pants anymore. So we will see if Matt puts on the pounds like Rhett did. And you are a good cook.

Jen said...

HOly mama~! Remind me not to eat at your house. JUst teasing! I love that he likes your cooking. Cute pics! OH, I wanted to tell you I love the pic of you jumping onto the bed. That is hilarious!!