Here are just a lot of very random pictures. Some may have a story or a special little *food for thought* by me, so yeah...ENJOY




The attempt of the beach at the NOT beach house. But anyway, who can resist bare bottoms, I mean honestly...
The slip and slide from the FAVORITE Aunt and Uncle...This is at the beach...I'd rather go to the beach with them, leave it up to the parents to treat them to THIS activity :)








So Luciano is very independent and wants to do EVERYTHING by himself, so we try to let him do as much as he can, well he CAN dress himself, he just kind of gets in a hurry sometimes...You can't really see from this picture but he has both legs in one short leg and they are up above his diaper. I was laughing SO HARD...


So I will admit that I am evil and told Luciano to eat this lemon so I could get a priceless sour face picture, well the plan backfired. Who would have known a 2 year old LIKES LEMONS, not even a cringe!


No comments:
Post a Comment