Did I happen to mention that I LOVE Shi Tzu's? Well I do and I miss them a lot. Here are just a few pictures for ME, some are our dogs, some are not, but DANG cute still....
You are going to be a dog lady just like I am a cat lady. Does Matt know that you will always have a dog in your house? They are really cute and I can see why you would miss them. I miss my cats when I just go to work! I can't image leaving them for months.
1 comment:
You are going to be a dog lady just like I am a cat lady. Does Matt know that you will always have a dog in your house? They are really cute and I can see why you would miss them. I miss my cats when I just go to work! I can't image leaving them for months.
Post a Comment