Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bathtime Fun

I LOVE bathtime.  Most of the time I end up just jumping in with Mommy and Daddy because, well I cry and cry until they let me in when they shower.  But I LOVE to bath on my own too!  I would take 3 baths a day if I could!  





When I bath alone, I have the most fun splashing, concoctioning and playing.  As you know, Mommy got a new camera and on her new camera there is a setting that she calls "Continuous Shooting" so she can take 10 pictures in a couple seconds or so.  This particular bath time was the first time she really played with it because I was stomping and splashing so much, she knew she wouldn't be quick enough to get a good pic without it...







 I think she got some pretty good ones, don't ya think?


 

No comments: