I realize I have been so focused on my photo a day things that the main reason for my blog has been lacking, so without any further ado...
Kymbree and I have been making lots of friends down here, thank goodness for the families we came with having small children and their sweet, sweet mommies!
When I found her with her shirt around her waist, I immediately thought of our friend Heidi and her sweet daughter. One night, while visiting them ~J~ was wearing one of her tshirts as a skirt...
So I guess this was Kymbree's attempt to be more like one of her cute, new friends!

Kymbree and I have been making lots of friends down here, thank goodness for the families we came with having small children and their sweet, sweet mommies!
When I found her with her shirt around her waist, I immediately thought of our friend Heidi and her sweet daughter. One night, while visiting them ~J~ was wearing one of her tshirts as a skirt...
So I guess this was Kymbree's attempt to be more like one of her cute, new friends!
Have I mentioned Kymbree LOVES to help with the laundry? Well she does, she will put clothes in and out of the dryer until she's blue in the face!
Definitely have to keep an eye on WHAT clothes are going in and out, many times she will put the clothes that are on deck for the washer into the dryer without Mommy seeing... :S
Definitely have to keep an eye on WHAT clothes are going in and out, many times she will put the clothes that are on deck for the washer into the dryer without Mommy seeing... :S
This little girl sure loves her daddy. I NEVER get tired of seeing her face light up and her little legs run as fast as they will carry her into his arms when he comes home from work.
This is what I call her "skater look."
No comments:
Post a Comment