Flat Stanley came to visit!
Mommy's cousin's daughter, Halle, sent Flat Stanley to visit some friends for a school project, then they would send him on to their friends, and all along the way Stanley would send postcards back to Halle so that her class could track where he had been! I'm so glad he made it to our house.
Sadly, the whole week he was here, it rained A LOT, we finally made it to the beach the last day he was here, but silly mommy forgot her camera!
First off, I had to introduce him to Rapunzel
First off, I had to introduce him to Rapunzel
Then I had to show him my own little couch
I definitely had to introduce him to my buddy, ~E~.


He came to the doctor with me to get a rash on my foot checked out...

And silly Daddy blew a tire on our car, so we had to go get it fixed.

Then Grandpa Mitchell came to visit! We went to lunch at Mugshots, and on the way home, it seemed like the ocean exploded! I told you it was rainy all week!
And then we all took a nap...
That weekend we went to Baton Rouge to LSU to watch Grandpa's Track Meet... Stanley found himself in the clench of Mike's teeth! EEK!

And here is Stanley at the track, with the football stadium in the background!

We sure had a lot of fun with Flat Stanley. We sent him to Mommy's cousin's family who lives in Virginia, they have a newborn baby at their house, so I am sure he had loads of fun! I hope he has lots more fun adventures before he's supposed to go home to Utah!
He came to the doctor with me to get a rash on my foot checked out...
And silly Daddy blew a tire on our car, so we had to go get it fixed.
Then Grandpa Mitchell came to visit! We went to lunch at Mugshots, and on the way home, it seemed like the ocean exploded! I told you it was rainy all week!
And then we all took a nap...
That weekend we went to Baton Rouge to LSU to watch Grandpa's Track Meet... Stanley found himself in the clench of Mike's teeth! EEK!
And here is Stanley at the track, with the football stadium in the background!
We sure had a lot of fun with Flat Stanley. We sent him to Mommy's cousin's family who lives in Virginia, they have a newborn baby at their house, so I am sure he had loads of fun! I hope he has lots more fun adventures before he's supposed to go home to Utah!
No comments:
Post a Comment