I have never been a fan of the huge local Easter Egg hunts. My family always just did it at our house or Grandma's and competing against your siblings and cousins is MUCH more fun than hundred's of kids.
So this year we tried to get a group of friends together to do it, but only one other family was able to make it, and we had a ball! We just went on a patch of grass at the Medical Office Complexes that are in front of our apartments, threw the eggs out and let them at it!
And then we walked to the beach afterward, just to play for a minute. Both girls ended up falling down and getting drenched...
And then on the way home, Kymbree tripped on the road and got her second ever scrape!
(the first one was the day before on the sidewalk)
She didn't cry, she was just really confused/intrigued about the red stuff coming out of her knee!
We fixed up her knee, changed her clothes and let her at her Easter Basket.
Then on Sunday morning the Easter Bunny, who had help from Grandma Mitchell, had come to our house!
And boy did she get spoiled!
Have I mentioned she is hard to get pictures of lately? I wish I would have gotten a better one of her dress, but such is life. I will be getting her 2 year old pics done and will have some done in her dress.
And can you even believe it, the Easter Bunny snuck in our house again during her nap after church. Sheesh, what a spoiled girl!
We had an Easter pot luck with the West Biloxi classmates. OH BOY was there some YUMMY food. I made the ham, and I must say it turned out pretty well for being my first ham ever!
And THEN Grandma Bruce helped the Easter bunny too, and she got MORE Easter goodies on Monday!
SPOILED
I had leftovers from Primary (oh yeah, we are the SunBeams teachers now) so I let Kymbree make a flower garden for Easter too!
The bottom says "New flowers in the Spring remind us of Christ's Resurrection"
1 comment:
First of all, that ham looks YUMMY! Secondly, don't you just love little girl dresses at Easter? It seriously is my favorite time of year for that sort of stuff, and now I finally get to buy some for me..or Allie I mean. Kymbree looks adorable. I'm excited to see her 2 year pictures! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment