Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Happy THIRTY-ETH!!"

My wonderful Big Sister is the big 3-0 today!! Can you even believe it? I know! Neither can I!!

In honor of her and her age, I have come up with 30 Things I Love About RIKKI...


I love my sister because she...
  1. Has Gorgeous hair, always
  2. Is an awesome Mother
  3. Is a wonderful wife
  4. Is caring
  5. Is strong
  6. Is an amazing volleyball coach
  7. Is creative
  8. Is smart
  9. Eats healthy
  10. Is determined
  11. Is beautiful
  12. Is patient
  13. Is athletic
  14. We both love the 49ers
  15. Is a HUGE Jazz Fan
  16. Blessed our family with Jocelyn...
  17. ...and Payton
  18. Married the BEST Brother In Law a girl could ask for
  19. Has always supported me, not matter how hard I know it has to be sometimes
  20. Is an AWESOME Volleyball...
  21. ...and softball player
  22. Always encourages me to be my best
  23. Is SO Generous
  24. Never ceases to amaze me
  25. Treats EVERYONE like they are her friends, even if they don't do the same to her
  26. Is patient with my husband (which can be tough, trust me)
  27. Teaches her kids to say "Aunt Jo-Jo" and then shares the video with me :)
  28. Loves my daughter as her own
  29. Teaches me new things every time we talk
But most of all I love her because she is MY sister, and not someone elses.

I love you Rik! Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME BIRTHDAY WISHES!! LOVE YOU JODI!!
Mom