Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day! (and Day 17- GREEN)

For some reason, Mommy kept making me pinch Daddy this morning...
And then breakfast looked kinda silly, but it still tasted yummy! I ate ALL of my funny colored cereal, milk, pancakes and some eggs, all on matching plates.
I sure do love my breakfast, most of the time I eat more than Mommy for breakfast!

(Day 17- Green)



Then We headed to the beach...
...with our OWN Swimsuits, swim diapers, snacks and toys!
We had lots of friends to play with...
...and on the way home we drove next to a St. Patrick's Day Parade Float... See, you don't even have to go to the Parade to gets MORE BEADS...
And Mommy has a really easy, one click photo "enhancer" that she just figured out. So now she can make all our pictures look SUPER COOL!


No comments: