Day 8- Window
Matt told me to use some of our tax return money to decorate our house, since I have been complaining that our house is to plain after seeing how cute some of the other wives down here have their apartments. First thing I bought were curtains because the ones I had shrunk...Or the window is bigger... Either way, they looked silly

Day 9- Red
As I was heading to take a picture of this...

...I noticed this...
Any guesses as to my color scheme in my kitchen?

Anyway, back to the big red bowl... It is my favorite bowl EVER. We use it for EVERYTHING, and it was the recipient of a near fatality tonight. As I was washing dishes, I had just finished rinsing it and I sat it on the counter to dry. Next thing I know it had tipped over, rolled to the edge, I nearly caught it on the edge of the counter when it slipped out of my hands and down to the floor. I about DIED because we lost its baby, a tiny "ingredient" bowl, a couple weeks before we moved and its cousin, a casserole dish, in the move... Those two broke my heart and I didn't use them near as much as I use this bowl, so when it crashed to the floor WITHOUT shattering I was ECSTATIC.
(If you didn't notice, I am quite a fan of Chantal, and I HIGHLY recommend all of their products. When we have a house, my kitchen will be FULL of Chantal EVERYTHING :) )
Day 10- Loud
This one was a little harder, but this is what I came up with...
Lord of the Rings... UGH... We are watching these dang movies again because Matt is determined to get me to like them (its not happening by the way) I am just NOT a fan. Anyway, when the characters are talking, its super quiet, so you crank up the volume, but when crap starts happening, such as gross, disgusting Orks storming through the woods, you get BLOWN AWAY by how loud it is, so then you turn it back down to a comfortable volume, then they start talking again and you can't hear them. I HATE IT, and its not just me, we were talking about it with Will, and he said he noticed the same thing...
*On a TOTALLY unrelated note, Kymbree is not falling asleep due to dang daylight savings. Well she is playing in her crib and over the monitor I hear, what sounds like, Chewbacca in her room... (BTW, yet ANOTHER series of movies I'm not a huge fan of that Matt is determined to force me to like, although Star Wars has a better chance at making it than Lord of the rings)*

And Skyrim, Matt's new video game obsession. He usually keeps the volume under control, but every once in a while he gets so focused on the game he doesn't notice how loud it is...
Day 11- Someone You Talked to Today
Two of my favorite girls, My mom and Sister...FINALLY. I feel like they are strangers lately... :(
Matt told me to use some of our tax return money to decorate our house, since I have been complaining that our house is to plain after seeing how cute some of the other wives down here have their apartments. First thing I bought were curtains because the ones I had shrunk...Or the window is bigger... Either way, they looked silly
Day 9- Red
As I was heading to take a picture of this...
...I noticed this...
Any guesses as to my color scheme in my kitchen?
Anyway, back to the big red bowl... It is my favorite bowl EVER. We use it for EVERYTHING, and it was the recipient of a near fatality tonight. As I was washing dishes, I had just finished rinsing it and I sat it on the counter to dry. Next thing I know it had tipped over, rolled to the edge, I nearly caught it on the edge of the counter when it slipped out of my hands and down to the floor. I about DIED because we lost its baby, a tiny "ingredient" bowl, a couple weeks before we moved and its cousin, a casserole dish, in the move... Those two broke my heart and I didn't use them near as much as I use this bowl, so when it crashed to the floor WITHOUT shattering I was ECSTATIC.
(If you didn't notice, I am quite a fan of Chantal, and I HIGHLY recommend all of their products. When we have a house, my kitchen will be FULL of Chantal EVERYTHING :) )
Day 10- Loud
This one was a little harder, but this is what I came up with...
Lord of the Rings... UGH... We are watching these dang movies again because Matt is determined to get me to like them (its not happening by the way) I am just NOT a fan. Anyway, when the characters are talking, its super quiet, so you crank up the volume, but when crap starts happening, such as gross, disgusting Orks storming through the woods, you get BLOWN AWAY by how loud it is, so then you turn it back down to a comfortable volume, then they start talking again and you can't hear them. I HATE IT, and its not just me, we were talking about it with Will, and he said he noticed the same thing...
*On a TOTALLY unrelated note, Kymbree is not falling asleep due to dang daylight savings. Well she is playing in her crib and over the monitor I hear, what sounds like, Chewbacca in her room... (BTW, yet ANOTHER series of movies I'm not a huge fan of that Matt is determined to force me to like, although Star Wars has a better chance at making it than Lord of the rings)*
And Skyrim, Matt's new video game obsession. He usually keeps the volume under control, but every once in a while he gets so focused on the game he doesn't notice how loud it is...
Day 11- Someone You Talked to Today
Two of my favorite girls, My mom and Sister...FINALLY. I feel like they are strangers lately... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment