AAH MAN!! And I was doing so good! I was totally gonna take a picture at 5PM today, but I was running around my house getting everything ready for the Missionaries, Jimmy and Will, Bri and Emerson to come over. So instead, I will share the recipe for what we had for dinner...
Its called Fesenjoon, its a Persian dish that Jimmy's family eats at least weekly. He says I make it really close to how his grandma makes it, but I think he is just being nice, I mean what Twenty-Something WHITE GIRL can compete on a PERSIAN dish with a PERSIAN woman who GREW UP in Iran... Thanks for making me feel good though, Jimmy. Maybe one day we will be able to taste the real thing!
Its called Fesenjoon, its a Persian dish that Jimmy's family eats at least weekly. He says I make it really close to how his grandma makes it, but I think he is just being nice, I mean what Twenty-Something WHITE GIRL can compete on a PERSIAN dish with a PERSIAN woman who GREW UP in Iran... Thanks for making me feel good though, Jimmy. Maybe one day we will be able to taste the real thing!
Photo Courtesy of www.SavoryChicks.comAnd here is the link for the recipe itself...
http://www.savorychicks.com/2010/01/fesenjoon-one-of-best-persian-stews.html?m=1
Its pretty simple, but very time consuming, if any of you decide to try it!
1 comment:
It was so delicious! Thanks for having us over. And thanks for posting the recipe - it's a keeper!
Post a Comment