Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 13- Sign

I have been a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints my whole life and I am ashamed to admit that I have never read the Book of Mormon front to back, beginning to end... It's not that I haven't wanted to, I start to and then get distracted or read when I'm tired anyway, so I THINK it is boring. Well lately I've felt I really need to REALLY read it this time, so I am. And it is GREAT... Not boring at all!! I only started on Sunday and I am already to 1 Nephi, Chapter 15... So I can't think of any better picture for a sign, than my scriptures open to how far I have come in such a short time, because IT'S A GOOD SIGN that I WILL finish this time!





2 comments:

Kristi said...

Way to go Jodi!

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB SWEETIE!!!
LOVE YOU!!!
Mom