Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1

Everyone likes 2 for one deals, yeah? Well here is my two for one deal for you. I plan on posting everyday in November, telling the thing I am thankful for that day, ALONG WITH, posting a slideshow or a few pictures from previous goings on in our lives in an attempt to be getting caught up on our blog and back into the habit of blogging again, especially since I plan on changing the look/purpose of my blog come January 1... :)

Today I am grateful for medicine. Poor Kymbree got sick over the weekend and with a little help from Tylenol and Ibuprofen, she has been able to be herself for the most part, as well as be kept safe from scary things caused by high fevers.


Since Halloween was just yesterday, I might as well start with a couple pictures of little miss Rainbow Brite.
Oh, and I was a Jack O Lantern. haha



Since Kymbree was a bit under the weather, we just trick or treated at the mall. It was perfect....warm with just enough candy...





1 comment:

Josh & Melissa said...

CUTE costume...Kymbree's and yours;) I'm glad your blogging again. And what is the new purpose to your blog?? I am SO CURIOUS!