So here is the deal.
We have WAY TO MANY computers at our house. The main one with all the pictures on it is in Kymbree's room and when I think to blog, she is sleeping, so that won't work... And then if I do manage to think to blog when she is awake, Matt is usually studying on that computer or if he, for some miracle IS NOT on the computer, I feel like I am hiding from/neglecting my daughter when I sit on the computer...So are you seeing my predicament?
And we used to have it set up where the main computer would sync with my netbook so I had access to those pictures regardless...Well something happened, Microsoft changed the program or we didn't complete the update or SOMETHING so the pictures have not synced for a couple months now...
This picture was taken on May 25...and its all I have at work
See what I mean about pushing around everything?! :)
And we used to have it set up where the main computer would sync with my netbook so I had access to those pictures regardless...Well something happened, Microsoft changed the program or we didn't complete the update or SOMETHING so the pictures have not synced for a couple months now...
This picture was taken on May 25...and its all I have at work
See what I mean about pushing around everything?! :)

- She now has a whopping 10 Teeth!
- She survived and hardly cried during our day long Trek to Lake Havasu
- Climbs up on the couch which now gives her greater access to the higher shelves on the DVD rack... Can you say goodbye alphabetization?!
- LOVES to play the piano...Which she can also access from the couch...Needless to say we've had a few mishaps with nose dives at our house...
- Says "hi" and "uh-oh" (On a sidenote, we were watching Tangled and someone got knocked out by the frying pan and she said "UH-OH!" so she REALLY knows what it means. haha)
- Starting to stand up in the middle of the room more and more
- Can wear her hair in piggies
- LOVES cottage cheese and cereal (Cherios, Kix, ect...)
- Can still wear 9 month clothes
- Likes to play "pass me around" and "chase me" and "you pick it up after I throw it" haha
- Loves going on walks and playing at the park
- Not big enough for a "big girl" carseat yet
- LOVES Spinach Smoothies!
No comments:
Post a Comment