Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 28

A Picture of You From Last Year and Now

Last Year

This Year
(Well the most recent I have uploaded)
AND
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my AMAZING SISTER!


She turned the big 2-9 on March 14th and here are 29 things I LO
VE about my sister...

  1. She's MY big sister
  2. She's my best friend
  3. She can do whatever she sets her mind too
  4. One of the strongest woman I have in my life
  5. She's my complete role model
  6. She got coach of the year AND won state just the 2nd year she started coaching Varsity at Green River High School
  7. She taught me how to play volleyball and softball...
  8. She LET me play volleyball and softball with her, even though I'm SURE it wasn't easy
  9. She loves unconditionally
  10. She would do ANYTHING for anyone she loves
  11. I've never seen a mother's love as strong as hers
  12. She picked an AWESOME husband and father for her and her kids
  13. She lets us come on vacations with her and her family
  14. Singlehandedly stocked my nursery
  15. She's the best girl day partner
  16. She likes to chat (when you can get a hold of her)
  17. She's a huge sports fan
  18. She let's her husband indulge in his goal to let their house give Cabella's Animal display a run for their money
  19. Loves my daughter as her own
  20. Knows just what to say to me to calm me down when I need it, whether she knows it or not.
  21. Supports me in all my crazy aspirations
  22. Amazing fashion sense
  23. VERY cute and crafty
  24. Has the MOST COMFORTABLE BED I have EVER slept in, I'm just glad its in the GUEST room at her house :)
  25. Has the prettiest hair I have ever seen
  26. She has the most contagious laugh
  27. She always invites us to join her at her birthday dinner, that going three years strong, has been at The Melting Pot. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR UPDATES! LOVE stalking your blog!