Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 22

What Makes you Different than Anyone Else

Oh boy... This is a really hard one. I really don't know what makes me different...
  • I have such a supportive family that would do anything and everything to help me and my family.
  • My sister is and always has been my best friend, and she was so nice to me that she married a man that I love as a brother of my own and I also consider another best friend (THANKS RIK!).
  • I have a mother in law that I love like she's my own.
  • My first experience as a mother was setting up a surgery for her at just 6 weeks of age
  • My brother in law is a true rock star! He is SOO AMAZING, I get chills listening to his first demo and I will never get sick his voice being my ringtone and can't wait for him to find another band that shares his values so he can rock his way to the top!
  • My husband is gonna be a doctor and we BOTH can't wait because we both know it is something he will truly enjoy.


No comments: