Day 6
Your Favorite Super Hero and Why
I never really followed comic books or anything growing up but my husband has got me into all the comic book movies and I have to say, I'm surprised to say I ACTUALLY like them. My favorites have been Iron Man and Transformers.
I don't know if it is Iron Man or Robert Downing Junior being hot... But I really love the Iron Man movies and think Iron Man is a very AWESOME super hero, because like BatMan, everything they do is truly possible through technology,,,And seriously... how cool is that suit?!

When I asked Matt who his favorite Super Hero was and he didn't know, so when I told him mine were Iron Man and Optimus Prime he said "Optimus Prime is not a super hero" but hey, I think he is, so thats all that matters, right? I LOVE these movies and am SO excited for the new one this summer. I especially loved Optimus Primes voice. It gives me chills!

No comments:
Post a Comment