Day 2:
The meaning Behind Your Blog Name
"The Marvelous Mitchells"
This blog originally started out as my own before I was even dating Matt and then once we got married, and after some questioning from Matt it turned into our family blog. It was originally just plain jane "The Mitchell's Blog" or something, but then I wanted some alliteration or something. So I chose the word Marvelous to proceed Mitchell's. because let's face it, we ARE pretty Marvelous. :) ;) haha
Marvelous is defined as:
mar·vel·ous
[mahr-vuh-luh
–adjective
2.
such as to cause wonder, admiration, or astonishment;surprising; extraordinary.
3.
improbable or incredible: the marvelous events of Greekmyth.
And when I google searched Marvelous Mitchell's, well this blog was at the top :), but as I was looking there were additional blogs and Mitchell family sites and such but then I came across this dandy little video...
And what is EVEN BETTER is that my brother in laws name is CHAD! AND he is an AMAZING musician that was in a band but when his band-mates started wanting to write about sex, drugs and alcohol he bid them good riddance. I can't wait for him to get another band started up, no offence to the classics, but I hope it doesn't resemble THIS Chad Mitchell Band...
No comments:
Post a Comment