Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 11


Day 11
Another Picture of You and Your Friends
Thanks to facebook, I found some different ones than before...

My ultimate BFF

Since the blasted snow kept this sweet darlin from my wedding, she could be in...

...This picture that just so happens has most of the rest of my bestest buddies!
...I've really got to have a talk with Mother Nature, that is 4 years in a row her and her snow messed up my special day! :)
SPEAKING OF WHICH...Our 3 Year Anniversary was back on December 22... Because of school (need to have a talk with THAT PLACE too...) Matt and I celebrated late and went to Beni Hana in Downtown SLC. I must say, I think I liked Teppanyaki better...Better show, little less crowded and not as pricey. Can't believe I've been married three years and have an almost 1 year old baby! WHAT HAPPENED TO W.H.I.V...D.H.!?

No comments: