Here I am being a slacker again...Kymbree is ALMOST 8 months old, and I finally get to SIT DOWN and post about her being 7 months...SHE'S GROWING TO FAST!
Geez, where do I start...
*She's eating baby food (not squishing most of it out)
*The only foods she has tried and not liked are baby meats and mashed potatoes (I don't think she care for the thick, really textured stuff... But don't worry, she WILL love mashed potatoes...or else she' NOT my daughter :)
*Scooting around like a mad woman
*Babbles and squeals constantly
*She's eating baby food (not squishing most of it out)
*The only foods she has tried and not liked are baby meats and mashed potatoes (I don't think she care for the thick, really textured stuff... But don't worry, she WILL love mashed potatoes...or else she' NOT my daughter :)
*Scooting around like a mad woman
*Babbles and squeals constantly
2 comments:
She is adorable!
Hi! So glad I fianlly got to your "private blog"! Love all the pictures! Love you!
Post a Comment